Frederik LucasResearcher: Public Health
Frederik Lucas, M.Sc.
Researcher: Public Health
- From 2018 to 2021 Master's degree in Psychology at Saarland University. Degree: Master of Science in Psychology
- From 2014 to 2018 Study of Psychology at Saarland University. Degree: Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Since 2021 Researcher at the Institute for Social Research and Social Economy (iso)
- From April 2021 to June 2021 Internship at the Institute for Social Research and Social Economy (iso)
- From May 2018 to August 2018 Internship at Saarland University Hospital Homburg in the Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
- Since January 2017 Research Assistant in the area of Ddifferential Psychology at Saarland University for the Study Finder Project
- From July 2016 to December 2016 Work in the area of Therapeutic Individual Case Assistance at the School Psychological Service in Saarbrücken
- From October 2014 to September 2015 Research Assistant in the area of Differential Psychology at Saarland University for the Qualis Project
- From July 2012 to July 2013 Voluntary year abroad in the field of Care for Disabled People at the Camphill Community Dunshane in Ireland
Kirchen-Peters, Sabine; Lucas, Frederik (2021): Wie gelingt gesellschaftlicher Wandel im Umgang mit Demenz? In: Alzheimer Info, 4/2021: Seite 8-9.