Scientific and Professional Support of Model Measures for Improvements in Long-Term CareLaufzeit: 01.10.2017 – 30.09.2023
- Fields of Work: Care Innovations in the Healthcare Sector
- Design-Oriented Project
The aim of this model programme of the German Federal Ministry of Health is to promote the further development of the German Nursing Care Insurance. It is intended to expand the range of services (including special target groups), to improve the quality of existing services, to enable the use of services and to implement a new definition of the nursing care. The scientific and professional support provides guidance to and advises the Federal Ministry of Health in the design of the programme within the framework of the following areas of responsibility:
- Scientific assessment of incoming applications for fundings as well as technical support of ongoing projects,
- Scientific support for the Federal Ministry of Health in the conceptual development of long-term care insurance,
- Preparation of short expert reports,
- Processing of data and findings from the model measures.
All tasks are carried out in close cooperation with the Federal Ministry of Health.
Oktober 2017 – September 2023
PhD Thorsten Lunau
Jana Rößler, Prof. Dr. Monika Ludwig